Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Online Resources :: 31 Days of Homemaking

Today I'm sharing my favorite places on the web for encouragement, help, tips, & tricks for homemaking.

Homemaker's Challenge
FlyLady
Raising Homemakers
Growing Home
Time-Warp Wife
Pinterest

The key to actually getting help from any of these sites is to only go on them occasionally.  The ones that I can I subscribe to and then I can just quickly check the subject to see if it's something I'm interested in.  If I'm not interested then I can just delete the email, if I'm interested then I can click over and quickly read the article and then carry on in my day.  I don't like being subscribed to FlyLady's newsletters as they send so many everyday (like 12 or so) and that's just too many for me. I'd rather go on the site and read about the one thing I want/need help or ideas in.

Online sites will only be of help if we don't allow it to consume us.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...